POST: Director of Income Generation
RESPONSIBLE TO: Group Chief Executive Officer
HOURS & CONTRACT: Permanent contract, full-time 37.5 hours per week
LOCATION: Cardiff, with flexibility for homeworking
SALARY: £45962.72 per annum
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION: Dir IG JD
Be part of the YMCA team that has been in existence since 1852!
YMCA Cardiff Group is looking for a successful self-starter who will thrive on the challenge of this new role and play a pivotal role in the future direction of the organisation.
This is a crucial new role within the senior management team.
Housing Association Aims:
1. To provide temporary hostel accommodation to homeless people
2. To develop a range of accommodation options and individual capacity building
3. To manage the Association and its projects with good practice and within statutory guidance.
Youth & Community Aims:
1. To initiate, build and maintain purposeful relationships with young people
2. Encourage young people to broaden their horizons to be effective citizens
3. To support young people in their understanding of risk and challenge
4. Support young people to identify and achieve aims so that they may reach their full potential
Because we CARE and have COMPASSION we want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Our aim is to EMPOWER and SUPPORT people.
We do this with RESPECT and EMPATHY, mindful of the EQUALITY of all.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To generate new income for the YMCA Cardiff group aligned to its new strategic plan.
Key activities will be to:
• Identify and lead on developing new capital and revenue income streams for the YMCA Cardiff group in its core areas of work- housing, homelessness and young people services
• Develop new relationships with key stakeholders, trusts, funders to support the sustainability and continued growth of YMCA Cardiff Group
• Lead, develop and support bid writing expertise within YMCA Cardiff Group and provide a quality assurance framework for all bids and tenders that are submitted
• Focus on key annual fundraising activities that raise the profile of YMCA Cardiff Group and provide new income for its charitable activities
The closing date for applications is 20th January 2023.
To join our team and for further job details, job description, person specification and online application form please go to our website at www.ymcacardiff.wales
If you have any questions, please contact Andrew Templeton (Group Chief Executive Officer) on 02920 465250
A DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
YMCA Cardiff is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other class protected by law.